16.9.15

my person.

preambulo:

Meredith: Hold still because I want to ask you a question

Cristina: What

Meredith: Did you mean what you said about me and Derek

Cristina: Oh well this is not fair I'm impaled

Meredith: I know I talk about it too much and I know I've gone soft and gooey and disgusting and if I had to listen to it I’d puke too... but you said what you said because you were mad, right, not because you meant it

Cristina: Just.. just take my x-ray.. and.. it doesn’t matter what I say

Meredith: Of course it matters what you say.. Of course it matters!!



Cristina: Meredith, why do you care what I think?

Meredith: Because your my person. And if I’m going to do this with him be whole and healthy and be a warm, gooey person who lives with a boy, I need you, I need you on board, I need you to cheer me on. Because your the only one who knows me, darkly. Really knows me. I need you to pretend that I can do this, even if you don’t believe because if you abandon me now I will never make it and I’ll never get my happy ending and that’s just…

Cristina: Life!

Meredith: I’m saying please here

Cristina: (long pause) I think you and Derek will make it, you’ll make it.

Meredith: Are you just telling me what I want to hear?

Cristina: (long pause) I’m your person, I’m on your side



I'm your person. I'm on your side

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario